32 Rose Lane
Click to View
loading your dream home...
Picturesque, Fully-Detached Larkspur Single Family Home
Offer at $3,595,000
/ Charming 2-level single family home, built in 2014
/ 4 bedrooms + study, 3.5 bathrooms, including an expansive ground level master suite with walk-in closet and luxurious spa-like bathroom
/ Gourmet kitchen with breakfast area opens to bright living room with a fireplace and to the inviting backyard
/ Formal dining room
/ Indoor/outdoor living at its finest – pool, porch, pergola, patio and privacy!
/ 2-car garage + driveway parking, Tesla application for power-wall
/ Control 4 Home with remote lighting and security and entertainment system, alarm systems + 3 security cameras, indoor/outdoor speakers, HVAC heating system, electrical mostly powered by solar including the pool heater,abundant storage, laundry room & convenient mudroom
/ Property square footage: 2,695 / Corner lot square footage: 7,899 per tax records,
Situated on a large, beautifully landscaped corner lot in desirable Rose Garden subdistrict, this fully detached single-family-home defines curb appeal. Classic shingle siding, handsome stonework, lattice fencing, fruitful foliage and attractive outdoor lighting adorn the striking property. Newly constructed in 2014, this exceptional 2-level home enjoys the best of indoor/outdoor living. Four bedrooms + study, 3.5 bathrooms including a large master suite (conveniently located on the ground level), eat-in gourmet kitchen with breakfast room opening to living room with a fireplace, formal dining room, outdoor sanctuaries with multiple dining areas and a luxurious swimming pool, 2-car garage with Tesla power wall as a back-up, Tesla charging port, custom cabinetry and window treatments throughout, laundry room, mudroom and abundant storage. This beautiful home is the ultimate in livable luxury and convenience. With its close proximity and within walking distance to incredible restaurants, shops, parks, desirable schools, Mt Tam Racket Club, various bike paths, police and fire station and hospital Marin General hospital highway 101 and transportation including the ferry, this property defines perfection. Welcome home to 32 Rose Lane!
- Classic architectural details embedded with modern features and impeccable craftsmanship flow through the home. The open flow floor plan is dramatized by soaring ceilings, gorgeous wide planked oak flooring, and charming wood-paneled accent walls.
- A formal DINING ROOM and a large STUDY encase the welcoming FOYER.
- The gourmet, light-filled KITCHEN with marble countertops and backsplash is a chef’s delight. The kitchen, which opens to the backyard and BREAKFAST AREA, is equipped with a 6-burner stove with hood over range, oversized island with bar stools and farmers sink, dual ovens, wine fridge, custom refrigerator/freezer, Miele dishwasher, warming drawer, built-in microwave and abundant storage cabinetry.
- With its open-concept floor plan, the gracious LIVING ROOM with a gas fireplace, custom cabintry and lighting and wood paneling is adjacent to the kitchen.
- The grand, ground-floor MASTER BEDROOM enjoys a large walk-in closet and en-suite master bathroom.
- The spa-like MASTER BATHROOM has marble countertops, dual vanity, large soaking tub, stall shower and plentiful storage.
- A bright en-suite SECOND BEDROOM with marbled FULL BATHROOM with stall shower and closet is found on the opposite side of the main level providing privacy for guests and family members alike.
- A POWDER ROOM, MUDROOM and LAUNDRY ROOM complete this level.
- Upon ascending the grand staircase highlighted by an impressive chandelier one is welcomed by a light-filled landing leading to the two additional bedrooms and a full bathroom
- The FULL BATHROOM is found off the hallway and is equipped with a dual vanity, marble finishes and shower over tub.
- The large, bright THIRD and FOURTH BEDROOMS (with walk-in closet) complete this level
- The breathtaking landscaping designed by infamous landscape architect Frederika Moller
The incredible landscaped outdoor oasis with bluestone patio and copping around the pool around the inviting SWIMMING POOL, arbor with seating area and fire pit, patio, deck, lawn, front porch and dog run.
Control 4 Home with remote lighting and security and entertainment system, alarm system + 3 security cameras, indoor/outdoor speakers, HVAC heating system, electrical mostly powered by solar including the pool heater, abundant storage, laundry room & convenient mudroom, recessed lighting, pull-screened windows and doors, roman shades, indoor/outdoor speakers, complete this impeccable home.
- HOA Dues: $150.00 per month
- The two kitchen chandeliers are excluded from the sale
By Appointment Only to qualified buyers please
watch video & view floorplan before coming to house!
No broker tours
Additional Showings by Appointment:
Contact Monica Pauli
One of the most spectacular features of houses in Larkspur is the scenery surrounding them. Redwoods rule in Larkspur. In Baltimore Park and Baltimore Canyon, giant redwoods grow straight out of the road, while the streets gently curve their way around these massive trees. Tucked away under the redwoods beneath Mount Tamalpais, Larkspur boasts a great dining scene. The main street, Magnolia Avenue, is a vibrant destination for food lovers who frequent restaurants such as Pizzeria Picco, Emporio Rulli, and the Left Bank Brasserie. The Lark Theater, also on Magnolia, has been restored to its art-deco glory by a community effort and screens first-run films. The Larkspur and Corte Madera Creek paths run a few blocks parallel to Magnolia on a former railroad right-of-way and are popular with families, dog walkers, and bikers on their way to Point Reyes.